Role: Management Consultant, Pharmaceuticals Working Capital
Location: Any Major European City
Sector: Healthcare / Life Sciences
Operating liquidity is the life blood of business. This premier consulting organisation works directly with Group CFOs to improve the inventory, collections and payments cycle, releasing working capital to fuel investments and growth. Their consultants are drawn from the industries they serve, bringing in real-time, front line experience of how inventory rich organisations operate.
Are you an expert in Inventory Management, Supply Chain or Procurement in the Pharmaceuticals sector and considering a future as a Management Consultant? As a Senior Consultant, Manager or Senior Manager (depending on experience) you will be working with the biggest, most complex businesses in the EU to improve working capital through cash flow analysis and performance improvement.
This firm provides a unique opportunity to get access to CFOs across the EU, making a real impact in their operations and developing an unrivalled network of key decision makers in the European market.
You will have industry experience in the Pharmaceuticals sector (could be Pharma, Biotech, Biopharma, Chemicals, Devices and Diagnostics) ideally with a challenger organisation performing well against the market leader.
- Preferred – experience in high-volume, low margin EU or Global businesses
- Experience in either Inventory Management, Supply Chain or Procurement/Purchasing
- Fluent in English and at least one of German, French or Dutch
- Able to travel 100% Monday to Friday indefinitely (all weekends will be home)
- Good education – Degree educated minimum, ideally holding a Masters or other relevant qualification
If you would like to find out more, please call me quoting Pharmaceutical Working Capital
Kevin Acourt on +44 (0) 207 977 7064 or Kevin.firstname.lastname@example.org