Role: Digital Manufacturing Expert - Smart Factory, IoT, Industry 4.0
Location: Currently hiring in London, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark and rest of Europe
Industry: Management Consulting
Responding to the digital challenge that companies now face on a global scale, the Operations Practice of a leading consulting firm is seeking to leverage digital efforts and bring them to the next level. The Digital Operations Group combines strategic thinking and technology expertise to deliver accelerated outcomes. They help clients separate digital opportunity from hype and we build business prototypes to prove that chances are real. They also orchestrate delivery to ensure that technology investment translates into business results.
You will help improve end-to-end operations, from product development to manufacturing to service. You will be part of an international network, developing world-class knowledge throughout the digital manufacturing space. In addition, you will assist teams in developing strategies and technology road maps for implementing processes and operating systems that support digital manufacturing applications. In this position, you will advise both senior individuals at client organizations and existing client service teams on driving transformational change regarding digital manufacturing theory and processes.
- Proven track record and expertise in the application of advanced manufacturing technology, including digital and big data (e.g., Smart Factory, IoT, Industry 4.0)
- Relevant experience in digital strategy deployment and use of automation/robotics in world-class production facilities
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record (master's degree, MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Mobility and enthusiasm for taking on longer international assignments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and the local office language(s)
If you would like to find out more, please call me
Oliver Smith on +44 (0) 207 977 7053 or firstname.lastname@example.org