Role: Principal Consultant, Life Sciences R&D, Compliance, Regulatory
Location: Munich or Frankfurt, Germany – potential for home office
Industry: Life Sciences
Already a leader in life sciences transformation and performance improvement, this global consulting firm is establishing an interdisciplinary delivery practice in the Life Sciences. Based from their offices in Germany this is an international team, supporting customers both in the Deutsche market and across Europe. As a Principal you will be leading delivery projects with a diverse range of life sciences organisations, from rapidly scaling biotech and medical devices to diagnostics and big pharma, and will bring in-depth expertise in one or more of Research and Development, Compliance or Regulatory Affairs.
- Consultancy experience gained with a reputable firm, with a strong track record of consulting projects in the Life Sciences (specifically Rx orGx ) or medical devices.
- Professional networks in the life sciences industry to enable future sales activity, and it is likely you have already been successful in new business development for pharmaceuticals industry projects.
- Strong academic background, including a graduate degree in Engineering, Sciences, or a related discipline. Ideally you will also possess an advanced qualification e.g. MBA or Ph.D.
- Methodological competency in one or more of the key focus areas: R&D, development of medical devices, regulatory and compliance.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate and influence both business and clinical stakeholders.
- Ability to travel both within Germany and internationally
- Fluent in German and English.
If you would like to find out more, please call me
Kevin Acourt on +44 (0) 207 977 7064 or Kevin.email@example.com