- Role: Retail Banking consultant
- Location: China (Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong)
- Industry: Management consulting
The consultant will work closely with client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver the transformation projects. The consultant will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations. The consultant will directly with client leaders and front-line operators on topics where implementation issues are important and where driving change is critical to successful realization of goals. The consultant will provide oversight, problem-solving support and practical industry expertise, frequently involving facilitating on-site workshops, individual and group coaching, and change management sessions.
- Candidates in various seniority levels in retail banking in multinational banks or consulting firms.
- Ability to lead large team and experience in insurance, finance product, customer proposition and FTP
- Deep understanding in mortgage and SME loan, consumer finance and willing to share knowledge in asset business
- Distinctive people skills and excellent ability to engage at all levels of the organization
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively, both written and verbally, in English and Mandarin
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
If you would like to find out more, please call me
Benjamin Liu on +44 (0) 207 977 7052 or Benjamin.firstname.lastname@example.org