Role: Talent Advisory Researcher
This is an exceptional opportunity to advance your career within the management consulting Talent Advisory space. In direct contrast to the recruitment sector we advise our clients from end to end on how to bring on board the best candidates in their sector and then follow through for them.
We are Consulting Point. We were established over 15 years ago and service tier 1 consulting firms and Fortune 100 companies on a global basis. Our fresh approach is based around creating a truly exceptional service. We source skilled individuals & teams for our clients and are recognised as strategic business partners for them.
We are currently looking to bring on board a highly talented individual who wants to build an exceptional career with Consulting Point. You would initially be researching and assisting in delivering global Talent Advisory engagements for our clients. This will be a unique learning ground for you to understand our client base, hone your search capabilities and develop excellent interpersonal skills.
· 1 to 4 years’ experience a professional environment possibly sales
· Understand and develop knowledge of the consulting marketplace
· Work closely with the engagement team to fulfil client talent search briefs
· Source candidates utilising a number of platforms including social media, Professional Linked In and our own talent advisory database.
· Conducts telephone based interviews and face-to-face interviews with candidates
A strong desire to learn and reach a senior level in talent advisory recruitment
Skills & experience requirements:
· Graduate who can speak additional languages – preferably ,German, Dutch, Italian or Spanish
· Articulate and professional manner
· The ability to communicate with highly qualified candidates with confidence
Our training program will teach you a lot, your team will drive you further than thought you could go but only you will know if you want to reach those goals. It's your choice.
For an initial informal conversation please contact…
Pradeep Upadhyay on +44 (0) 207 977 7049 or Pradeep.Upadhyay@consultingpoint.com