Role : Epidemiologist – Artificial Intelligence Start-Up
Sector: Digital Healthcare
Digital is in the vanguard of Health 2.0. Already recognised as a flagship digital health business, this is an Artificial Intelligence start-up pushing the parameters of how Deep Learning and AI are being used to improve patient and disease diagnostics, triage and treatment planning. Artificial Intelligence will provide a tool to allow clinical staff to become more accessible and affordable, focus on the human aspects of diagnostics and treatment, and make correct diagnosis faster and more accurate. This is a passionate team of exceptional individuals committed not only to building a solution, but to making a massive impact in the world.
They have attracted significant investment, and are advised by some of the most prestigious names in the AI field. As they develop new diagnostics services the business is moving into a major new phase of development.
This is a contract to perm position, initially a 3 Month contract but our client is looking for the individual who will want to continue with the team as they enter a new, exciting phase in the business.
Contact us if this is you:
- Available for a 3-month contract to perm position
- Ph,D or MSc education
- Familiarity with UK national guidelines for diseases and risk factors is essential.
- Epidemiology – understand incidence, prevalence, correlation between incidence/prevalence, study types, study designs, odds ratio and relative risks etc
- Biostatistics – basic models/graphs, measures of frequency and association, generalisability, sample v population, p-values and confidence levels
- Confident in interpreting and assessing the quality of epidemiology papers and publications
- Interested in and inspired by the application of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning to healthcare and diagnostics
If you would like to find out more, please call me
Kevin Acourt on +44 (0) 207 977 7064 or Kevin.email@example.com