Role: Strategy Projects Consultant
Industry: Private Equity
Career opportunity, London – Boutique Strategy Consultancy, great company culture and a better work-life balance
Our client offers high-quality strategy advice to mid-market private equity funds, supporting their transactions and portfolio companies. They are looking for people to support the delivery of commercial due diligence and growth strategy projects. Need someone who is excited about the thought of being part of a close-knit team, ambitious high-growth firm and who wants the opportunity to help mould the business by taking on roles outside of project work - not the culture of logging hours for the sake of it!
- They are a business that is focussed on the “what next questions”
- Most of the work they do is from repeat business/referrals
- Work with niche leaders in their market
- Most of their clients are within walking distance of their office – low travel role
- Great company culture, lots of events, dinners – very family orientated
- No long hours very results driven which mirrors their clients
- 6-week engagements – fast paced work
- Sectors – business services, TMT, industrials and consumer
- Exposure to a wide variety of projects
- Early responsibility for client-facing roles
- Exceptional education from a top 10 University only!
- The person must be a leader -
- someone who can stand out in a crowd, someone who can stand up in a boardroom and be confident in their own evaluations/ability without being arrogant, someone with gravitas, self-confidence and generally someone they feel is competent enough to learn new things quickly – people that think outside the box and keen to try new techniques.
- Great culture, very friendly environment
- Great work-life balance
If you would like to find out more, please call me.
Jack Warren on +44 (0) 207 977 7045 or Jack.firstname.lastname@example.org