RPA Automation Manager for a top RPA Vendor
£70,000-90,000 + excellent benefits
For a leading Global Independent Boutique Consultancy
- Management role with initially 5 BAs around the world
- Design and rollout of a workflow for delivering RPA tool to clients
- Consulting experience very much preferred - knowing how the big firms do it a major plus
- Would suit a Former Process BA or Business/IT Interface BA very well
- This area (RPA Product) is a top-three global strategic priority for the CEO
- Culture: commercial, agile and expert with very strong leadership
- Excellent communication in English a MUST HAVE due to internal nature of role
- Success in this role will unlock multiple strong career paths
- Reports directly to Global RPA Head in London
- Ability to consult/deliver and manage in parallel essential for higher-end salaries
This firm is in the magic quadrant for several products, including their RPA tool, which is now a key strategic priority to build out and deliver themselves to clients.
The firm offers excellent support and training but also ownership, and so you can do this your way and advance your career. You will work with diverse internal and external stakeholders and develop a valuable internal network in the process.
With your background in Business Analysis and Consulting as well as Management and experience with RPA and it's delivery to external clients you can hit the ground running.
This is the highest priority hire in EMEA and the EMEA President has asked for updates on progress every other day.
With their excellent career-development and clear no-nonsense approach to promotions and career development aligned to a high-growth practice in a firm going from strength to strength, your future will be yours to shape.
Finding the right person for this important role is our client's top priority right now. If you would like to discuss this important position and find out more, please contact me.
+44 (0) 207 977 7056 or email@example.com