Management Consulting Salary Survey 

April 2016


We surveyed in excess of 1,700 management consulting professionals during April 2016 and the following data relating to current compensation is shown below.

We have applied a level of ‘smoothing’ to make the figures more readable as well as balancing the results to remove the top and bottom 5% of responses.

23% of the data is sourced from verified candidate placements and remaining 77% from currently working candidates on our currently active database.  


Permanent Salary Survey

Management Consulting -April 2016

We provide our clients with up to date information upon request relating to the data we hold on our database. This is a free of charge service, just ask your account manager.